Super Hostile Forum

Hey!

Please register or login to participate in these forums!

These are unofficial forums for Vechs' Super Hostile Minecraft map series, view the official forum thread here:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/191908-
Super Hostile Forum

Hey!

Please register or login to participate in these forums!

These are unofficial forums for Vechs' Super Hostile Minecraft map series, view the official forum thread here:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/191908-
Super Hostile Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for discussion of Vechs' Super Hostile Map Series, (and the off topic stuff, yeah.)

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Rosie is now an Admin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnotherMinecraftLP

AnotherMinecraftLP

Rosie is now an Admin Empty
PostSubject: Rosie is now an Admin   Rosie is now an Admin EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Hey guys,

I know a few of you were interested in becoming mods/admins, etc. I said we didn't need them, which we don't since I doubt there will be many (if any) issues that will require moderating on these forums...

... but since Rosie is a web developer*, and has much more knowledge of CSS, html, etc than I do, I think she deserves it. Hope you guys are okay with this!

*may or may not be accurate description
Back to top Go down
http://www.anotherminecraftlp.co.uk
AxlRosie

AxlRosie

PostSubject: Re: Rosie is now an Admin   Rosie is now an Admin EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:38 am

Hey everyone and AMLP~

I would like to apologise for not doing anything in the forums lately.

I checked the admin panel a few times and even checked the code area, but I never got around to really dedicate myself to it.

The truth is that (I think it's about time for me to come out about this) I'm going through a very big change in my professional life; From Monday beyond, I'll be a full time freelancer instead of working at a company. I just got my boss' final confirmation yesterday, we negotiated some stuff and now it's happening for real.

So what's going to happen now is that I'll be working from home, doing projects for my compan-... Well, my ex-company and earning a percent over each project instead of getting a stable, fixed paycheck every month.

It's very frigthening, but I'm otimistic; I'll get a lot more time to work in other freelance jobs, as well as art commissions as an extra income and (hopefully) go back to my videos and begin taking them seriously.

Anyway, as I said, this is a big, frightening change. So far I've been trying to get some side website projects to be sure I'll be able to sustain myself at the first months, and now I'm working like crazy to get everything working perfectly before leaving the company.

HNNNG SO EXCITED!
So yeah, that would pretty much explain my abscence, both on YouTube and here as an admin. I'm really sorry. :<

I still plan to turn this forum into my personal CSS playgroun-- *COUGH* I mean- I still plan to do some nice design changes and making it look cool and professional, though! Just... bear with me while I try to get through such an intense phase of my life. >¬<'
Back to top Go down
CC-2224

CC-2224

PostSubject: Re: Rosie is now an Admin   Rosie is now an Admin EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:16 am

Good luck with the switch over!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosie is now an Admin   Rosie is now an Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosie is now an Admin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1