Super Hostile Forum

Hey!

Please register or login to participate in these forums!

These are unofficial forums for Vechs' Super Hostile Minecraft map series, view the official forum thread here:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/191908-
Super Hostile Forum

Hey!

Please register or login to participate in these forums!

These are unofficial forums for Vechs' Super Hostile Minecraft map series, view the official forum thread here:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/191908-
Super Hostile Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for discussion of Vechs' Super Hostile Map Series, (and the off topic stuff, yeah.)

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Who wants to compete in the Survival games?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Who wants to compete in the Survival games? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to compete in the Survival games?   Who wants to compete in the Survival games? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:14 am

Provided you can cope with the unspeakable evils of Hamachi(THIS IS SARCASM!), I'm holding a Survival Games on August 8th, any time past 8:00 GMT, to celebrate the fact it's my birthday tomorrow.
So, come on, if you want.......
So I can ninja you guys from the giant tree. (Trololol)
Or I may be the host............ Hmhmhmhm. Hahahaha. AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.......
So, yeah, post, and I will tell you what network to join, because the free version can only have people over multiple networks......

Download Instructions!
1. https://secure.logmein.com/products/Hamachi/download.aspx
Go Here! NOW!
2. Click unmanaged mode download link.
3. Go through install instructions, install.
4. Open Hamachi
5. ???
6. PROFIT!!

Must. End. Topic. Now!

EDIT. READ THIS!! : The game will start at around 6-7 PM GMT, tomorrow, August 4th
or today, depends on how fast people will respond

To join, the network names are:

1. SHF 1
2. SHF 2
3. SHF 3
4. SHF 4
Password for all is 4.
See you on there! (I hope)

Last edited by Mr. Indigo on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:30 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
killrbladez

killrbladez

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to compete in the Survival games?   Who wants to compete in the Survival games? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:19 am

I MIGHT join. But three things
1. What time (and timezone)
2. What version of minecraft
3. Which surival games arena (there's three)
Back to top Go down
Mattgeek1997

Mattgeek1997

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to compete in the Survival games?   Who wants to compete in the Survival games? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:23 am

Why don't we do a UHC round instead? That sounds like more fun, it just takes a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to compete in the Survival games?   Who wants to compete in the Survival games? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:24 am

1. GMT. But I plan on staying up til 2 o clock
2. 1.3.1, I'm told distributing the servers for specific versions is illegal, otherwise I'd just use MCNostalgia and backdate. So, sorry, I'm not exempt from the law, sadly
3. The 3rd one, because I've never played on it.

EDIT: UHC, I would, well, I might, but how much time does it take to set up?
MOAR EDIT: I'm taking a minimum of 10 people, and may set it up tomorrow so more people hear about it.
Back to top Go down
cameron274

cameron274

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to compete in the Survival games?   Who wants to compete in the Survival games? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:55 am

Hmm, I would, but the unspeakable evils of Hamachi tell me it's too much trouble. Sorry dude, sounds fun otherwise Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to compete in the Survival games?   Who wants to compete in the Survival games? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:57 am

cameron274 wrote:
Hmm, I would, but the unspeakable evils of Hamachi tell me it's too much trouble. Sorry dude, sounds fun otherwise Smile

That was sarcasm, in relation to the fact that everyone I've met seems to hate Hamachi.
Sorry for any confusion.
Smile
Back to top Go down
killrbladez

killrbladez

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to compete in the Survival games?   Who wants to compete in the Survival games? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:02 am

Mr. Indigo wrote:
cameron274 wrote:

That was sarcasm, in relation to the fact that everyone I've met seems to hate Hamachi.
Sorry for any confusion.
Smile
Do you share your computer with anyone, if not search "How to Port Forward" on youtube to set a server up without Hamachi
Back to top Go down
Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to compete in the Survival games?   Who wants to compete in the Survival games? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:05 am

killrbladez wrote:

Do you share your computer with anyone, if not search "How to Port Forward" on youtube to set a server up without Hamachi

Trust me, I know how to portforward, I also got it working, my router now somehow refuses to bind to the port. Also, this is a laptop with 8GB of RAM. I don't share it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mattgeek1997

Mattgeek1997

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to compete in the Survival games?   Who wants to compete in the Survival games? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:53 am

Mr. Indigo wrote:
1. GMT. But I plan on staying up til 2 o clock
2. 1.3.1, I'm told distributing the servers for specific versions is illegal, otherwise I'd just use MCNostalgia and backdate. So, sorry, I'm not exempt from the law, sadly
3. The 3rd one, because I've never played on it.

EDIT: UHC, I would, well, I might, but how much time does it take to set up?
MOAR EDIT: I'm taking a minimum of 10 people, and may set it up tomorrow so more people hear about it.
A UHC map wouldn't take too long to set up, it just requires some MCEditing.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to compete in the Survival games?   Who wants to compete in the Survival games? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:00 am

Mattgeek1997 wrote:

I'm possibly the worst person you could come to for MCEdit
Back to top Go down
wrightforce

wrightforce

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to compete in the Survival games?   Who wants to compete in the Survival games? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:39 pm

I'd be in for doing it if you get enough people. I'm curious though, would we be skyping, or just chat? Also, doing a UHC with a bunch of SH veterans would be really fun...
Back to top Go down
cameron274

cameron274

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to compete in the Survival games?   Who wants to compete in the Survival games? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:48 pm

Mr. Indigo wrote:
cameron274 wrote:
Hmm, I would, but the unspeakable evils of Hamachi tell me it's too much trouble. Sorry dude, sounds fun otherwise :)

Sorry for any confusion.
:)

Heh, yeah, I happen to be one of those people. I don't exactly hate the software, it just confuses me. Any tips so I can join?
Back to top Go down
killrbladez

killrbladez

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to compete in the Survival games?   Who wants to compete in the Survival games? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:33 pm

When is it?
Back to top Go down
Mattgeek1997

Mattgeek1997

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to compete in the Survival games?   Who wants to compete in the Survival games? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:06 am

Mr. Indigo wrote:
Mattgeek1997 wrote:

I'm possibly the worst person you could come to for MCEdit
I could try to make one, but I'd have to know how many people there will be and what their ingame name is.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to compete in the Survival games?   Who wants to compete in the Survival games? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:23 am

You know what? scratch having it today, how's about August the 8th?
Also, download instructions are in the OP
Another also, please join the networks listed in the OP if you wish to join the Games, I could always hold more stuff with it as well in future.....
Back to top Go down
killrbladez

killrbladez

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to compete in the Survival games?   Who wants to compete in the Survival games? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:23 am

Mr. Indigo wrote:
You know what? scratch having it today, how's about August the 8th?
Also, download instructions are in the OP
Another also, please join the networks listed in the OP if you wish to join the Games, I could always hold more stuff with it as well in future.....
day before my birthday
Back to top Go down
Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to compete in the Survival games?   Who wants to compete in the Survival games? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:27 am

Ok, so, August 8th, we kill each other, with the Hamachi connection, provided you guys download Hamachi. So, yeah, awesome. Very Happy
OP updated.
Back to top Go down
cameron274

cameron274

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to compete in the Survival games?   Who wants to compete in the Survival games? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:56 pm

I'll try to be there, provided I can figure out how to install Hamachi. That's a Wednesday, right?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to compete in the Survival games?   Who wants to compete in the Survival games? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:24 am

Yah, Wednesday.
Download instructions are in the OP
Back to top Go down
HUGHmungous

HUGHmungous

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to compete in the Survival games?   Who wants to compete in the Survival games? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:21 am

Three reasons why I couldn't attend.

1) I just back from vacation that day, and I was too tired to do anything other than check the websites I frequent, and play a small bit of Infernal Sky II.

2) I didn't see this :/

3) Hamachi is a horrible, unspeakable plague on this world. I say this due to the fact that I am joined to one network, and one network only, and I can't connect to it for god-knows-why, and I can't figure out for the life of me how to connect to it.

tl;dr fuck hamachi

I'm noticing that tl;dr fuck "x" is becoming my thing.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to compete in the Survival games?   Who wants to compete in the Survival games? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:06 am

Meh, no one joined anyway.
(Shrugs)
Back to top Go down
Mattgeek1997

Mattgeek1997

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to compete in the Survival games?   Who wants to compete in the Survival games? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:37 am

I would much rather do something like UHC. I like CTM maps because they don't have silly restrictions like "You can't break or place blocks". Similarly, I would much rather do PVP where such restrictions would not apply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to compete in the Survival games?   Who wants to compete in the Survival games? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wants to compete in the Survival games?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Hostile Forum :: Off Topic (oh the irony!) :: Off topic-