Super Hostile Forum

Hey!

Please register or login to participate in these forums!

These are unofficial forums for Vechs' Super Hostile Minecraft map series, view the official forum thread here:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/191908-
Super Hostile Forum

Hey!

Please register or login to participate in these forums!

These are unofficial forums for Vechs' Super Hostile Minecraft map series, view the official forum thread here:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/191908-
Super Hostile Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for discussion of Vechs' Super Hostile Map Series, (and the off topic stuff, yeah.)

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Strangest dream you've ever had

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HUGHmungous

HUGHmungous

Strangest dream you've ever had Empty
PostSubject: Strangest dream you've ever had   Strangest dream you've ever had EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:13 am

I've always had very strange dreams. You always hear people describe their dreams as things like, "I dreamed that I owned an antique bike repair shop in Ireland," or things like that. My dreams have never been that specific, but they've always been pretty weird. For example, a few days ago, I dreamed that I was playing a Pokemon game, but with a twist: It took place during a zombie apocalypse. Unfortunately, my dream turned into something different before it could reach its full awesome potential (I didn't actually dream any Pokemon fighting zombies or anything like that Crying or Very sad ).

But I digress. The point of this thread is to tell about the strangest dreams you've ever had. They don't necessary have to be "cool," like Pokemon fighting zombies. They just have to be really freaking weird.
Back to top Go down
cameron274

cameron274

PostSubject: Re: Strangest dream you've ever had   Strangest dream you've ever had EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:28 pm

Once, a long time ago, I had this dream that I vaguely remember as having something to do with a magical pushpin. When I shoved this pushpin into my foot, I didn't feel pain and instead turned into a cat, wherefore I could then speak with animals.

...I don't get my brain.
Back to top Go down
CC-2224

CC-2224

PostSubject: Re: Strangest dream you've ever had   Strangest dream you've ever had EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:26 am

I had a dream where I was running around doing stuff like parcour and other crazy stuff I can't do in real life. Sadly I woke up, got out of bed, made breakfast, left for school, and then started to go to class. Then my alarm went off an I realized I had a dream, of me doing every day life. I went, "Whatever" and got up. I got ready for school, and then, I woke up again. This process repeated itself once more before I got up for real. When I was fully awake (for real this time), I realized I had a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream. 4 layers of dreaming. I started at the deepest layer, and gradually woke up.
Back to top Go down
Mattgeek1997

Mattgeek1997

PostSubject: Re: Strangest dream you've ever had   Strangest dream you've ever had EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:36 am

CC-2224 wrote:
I had a dream where I was running around doing stuff like parcour and other crazy stuff I can't do in real life. Sadly I woke up, got out of bed, made breakfast, left for school, and then started to go to class. Then my alarm went off an I realized I had a dream, of me doing every day life. I went, "Whatever" and got up. I got ready for school, and then, I woke up again. This process repeated itself once more before I got up for real. When I was fully awake (for real this time), I realized I had a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream. 4 layers of dreaming. I started at the deepest layer, and gradually woke up.
Inception!
Anyways, I once had a dream that I had been grocery shopping, and at the exact moment I left the store, I heard a beeping noise as though I had stole something. I thought "whatever", but as I continued walking, the noise didn't stop. Eventually I woke up, and the beeping was STILL there. I looked around and it turned out to be my alarm.
Back to top Go down
LordDust

LordDust

PostSubject: Re: Strangest dream you've ever had   Strangest dream you've ever had EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:51 am

I haven't dreamt anything that I remember for the past 6-7 years, but the most vivid dream I remember was living in my house, except it was infinitely tall and short at the same time. And it had Hogwarts stairs. And I was sleeping in a Toy Story sleeping bag on the floor of my room, only someone else was there. Then I teleported to a large backyard and sat there for several hours, then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
BoneHead

BoneHead

PostSubject: Re: Strangest dream you've ever had   Strangest dream you've ever had EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:38 am

Strange dreams, I have only these. They usually include everything I did the day before. But some of the strangest are what I call "Television Dreams". BAsically, I sit on the couch and watch tv, and kinda get tunnel vision, I only see what's on the screen like I really was there. Once I saw the ad to the "portal" movie (Yeah, i know. Shortly after I woke up, I even thought there will be a movie, so my dream journal states "I saw an ad for the portal movie, and I didn't even see that irl before" Then I went to my pc and searched a trailer, that was when I completely understood that I had dreamed it.

Also, inception-style dreaming is common to many people. Only that it is NOT really inception-style since you aren't really dreaming in the other layers. Just like in minecreft, in dreams only what you see (what's on your layer) is rendered. It's simply called "false awakening"

(If there isn't one I have to create a Lucid Dreaming Thread. IS that on- or off-topic?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strangest dream you've ever had   Strangest dream you've ever had Empty

Back to top Go down

Strangest dream you've ever had

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Hostile Forum :: Off Topic (oh the irony!) :: Off topic-